iKlax Player is the first multiformat (mp3, wav, wma, ogg) audio player that is compatible with the interactive multitrack iKlax audio format (read more about iKlax audio format).
In just one click, access all versions of a track, save your favourite mixes, share them with your friends, and manage your playlists.
- Discover interactive listening
- Access all versions of one track
- Save your favourite mixes
- Share with your friends
iKlax Player Main Functionalities
Left hand side:
- Viewer zone: the top left area of iKlax Player can display images and information relative to the playing file
- The classic structure of a music player (play, stop, pause, etc.)
- Mini Player button: allows you to reduce the player size on your desktop
Right hand side:
- Playlist management including the usual functionalities: add, delete, save & load
- Multitrack display respects a treeview hierarchy enabling user to browse through the various tracks of a song
- With a simple click, the listener can switch tracks ON or OFF and hear the result right away).
Download (PDF) Coming soon!