What Is It All ABout ?
iKlax Creator is a free software that allows you to create multitrack files.
You can set several mixing rules, link or exclude, to create a unique listening experience for you fans.
- Import stem tracks in one of the following audio formats: MP3, OGG VORBIS, WAVE, AIFF, CAF, AU.
- Organize your stem tracks in groups to create the tree view of the song and allow the listener to browse within it, in the way you’ve chosen to.
At the creation of groups you can set various parameters:
- Minimum number of stem tracks that can be listened to simultaneously
- Maximum number of stem tracks that can be listened to simultaneously
You can also determine « stem track’s properties » so as to:
- Convert it to mono
- Make it invisible to the user
Exclusive mixing rules
Exclusive constraints selection management system for a complete control over your music.
It is through this system that you can force or hinder user manipulation of your song.
- Implication to link 2 stem tracks. The selection of one track will trigger the second automatically.
- Exclusion to avoid that 2 stem tracks get activated simultaneously.
iKMIX : several mixes in one file
An iKmix is another possible mix arrangement of your music (Preset).
The Standard version offers an unlimited amount of iKmix.
The defaulted iKmix will be played at file open. The remaining are available from the iKmix librairy.
- Export of the multitrack iKlax file only.
Audio parameters control:
- Choice of the default iKmix
- Choice of export mode (compressed or not)
- Choice of the sample frequency (from 11-96 kHz)
- Choice of sample size (from 8-32 bits)
- Choice of compression (from 48-320 kbps)